A guide on how to live your best life in Angel Islington
Angel, where you can eat, drink and shop all the things. Home to the third-longest escalator in Europe (hello glutes) and now FRAME.
1. Camden Passage – this hidden gem is just off Upper Street and it’s like stepping back in time. This picturesque, pedestrian-only street is home to antique shops, flea markets, homeware shops, restaurants, and cafes. You may even forget that you’re in London for a quick minute.
2. First we drink the coffee, then we do the things. Knowing where to get a decent coffee in a 5-minute radius from any Frame is the key to a happy life. The Coffee Works Project nails speciality coffee and we can confirm that their oat milk flat white is the stuff of dreams. They also do the best brunch.
3. Frame Angel. Expect all the Frame classics – pilates, barre, dance, yoga, and rebounding. Newness at our train studio where we welcome new strength and HIIT classes. And we’re doing it for the gram again, this time with our Lois O’Hara collaboration.
4. Angel Central – 02 Academy, Uniglo and now FRAME. It’s safe to say that Angel Central is fast becoming a lifestyle destination. When you’ve had your endorphin fix with us head over to our neighbours Muji and bring your inner Marie Kondo to life with all of the minimalist goods to overall your life. Spark Joy!
5. Our friends Paper Mache Tiger are just down the road and serving up crystals, plants, and homewares that will have you saying things like ‘cuteeee’ and ‘I need this’ until you give in a treat yourself. Top tip for weekend Framers – head down on a Saturday and treat yourself to their infamous donuts. Totally worth sweating for.
6. Stepping it out. Regents Canal is one of the most beautiful walks in London. Take yourself for a stroll, grab a coffee at a waterside cafe and park up on a bench for ultimate people watching. Keep your eyes peeled for the FRAME of Mind Walking Club is launching in January.
7. Because you can never have enough kit. Sweaty Betty is just a hop, skip and a jump away from our new studio. Check out the ‘Zero Gravity Legging’ – a Framer favourite.