Forever the rule breakers, when it comes to all things bridal Frame are no different. Just because you’re engaged doesn’t mean you will suddenly have whole Pinterest boards dedicated to chair coverings (although it’s fine if you do – each to their own). Which is why we’ve joined forces with like-minded and savvy UK wedding planners Knot & Pop to bring you FIT BRIDES.
No one understands brides-to-be in terms of fitness and nutritional needs, as well as Frame. Over the past 7 years we’ve put dozens of brides through their paces to ensure they look and feel totally awesome when they walk down the aisle.
Added to our expertise, we have enlisted the help of award-winning wedding planners Knot & Pop who have opened up their coveted black book to give FIT BRIDES access to some of the most progressive and creative companies around.
“Our brides are modern minded and independent women. They tend to reject the traditional, the tulle, the bows….the sugared almonds. FIT BRIDES represents their eclectic tastes and open minds, inspiring them to create a day truly theirs. We are delighted therefore to help curate FIT BRIDES for Frame – a carefully curated and edited pool of creative talent that is leading the new-wave of weddings. Giving today’s modern bride what they’ve been waiting for.”
FIT BRIDES is totally free and represents a curated selection of our favourite fashion, beauty and experiential brands to help you look and feel your best in the run up to, and on the big day.
Expect interactive elements such as sign-painting master-classes, talks on how to be a Fit Bride from the Frame founders, nutrition advice from Madeleine Shaw and Shona Vertue, flowers by The Flower Appreciation Society, wedding planning words of wisdom from Knot & Pop, plus much, much more.
FIT BRIDES EVENT
Saturday 23rd April 2016
Please pre-book to guarantee entry and to reserve space in sessions
A curated selection of all our favourite bridal / wedding elements.
• Frame Personal Training Consultations
• Knot & Pop Wedding Planning Consultation Couch
• Bobbi Brown Bridal Beauty Lessons – Top Bobbi Brown Makeup Artist will show you how to create a bridal make-up look that you’ll love in person and in photos for years to come.
• Liz Earle Beautifully Bespoke Bridal Skincare Turorial – Expert Liz Earle therapist will offer insightful skincare tips and tailored advice to help you achieve your most radiant complexion yet for your wedding day.
• Nail Art and Braid Bar from The Painted Lady
• ‘How To Be A Fit Bride’ talk with Frame Founders Pip Black & Joan Murphy – It’s all too easy to fall into the trap of over-training and under-eating when you have the goal of the White Dress. Hear how to achieve your goals without killing yourself in the process.
• ‘How to Glow on Your Big Day’ nutrition talk with Madeleine Shaw & Shona Vertue – Join Madeleine Shaw, Nutritional Health Coach and Creator of the Glow Guides App in conversation with Personal Trainer to the stars, Shona Vertue, as they discuss how to glow, inside and out, in time for your wedding day
• 30 minute Wellness Design & True Grace Candle Meditation sessions with Sarah Waite – Wedding planning can be stressful and for some the fear of being in the spotlight can be all too much. Sarah will guide you through techniques to chill you out in the run up and on your wedding day.
• Raw, vegan, superfood patisserie from The Hardihood
• Wedding Gift List from Patchwork
• Stationery Stand
• Floristry Takeover from The Flower Appreciation Society
• Wedding Wardrobe from Charlie Brear
• Loungewear from Yolke
• Jewellery from Kabiri, Georgina Boyce and Zoe & Morgan
• Sign-painting master-class by Molu Design
• Photographer’s Gallery from Matt Parry, September Pictures, Rebecca Goddard, M and J Photography and Ellie Gillard
• Photobooth by The London Lightbox
• Competitions and prizes
• With good tunes playing all day…
To book your FREE ticket to Fit Brides and reserve your space in sessions follow the link here!
Photo by Marion Heurteboust