We’re on a mission to keep Framers safe, healthy and high on sweet endorphins.
Thank you for all the good vibes and support over the last couple of years. If you haven’t come back to FRAME yet we look forward to welcoming you very soon. Your safety and that of our colleagues remains our number one priority, therefore we have a few safety measures in place we would like to tell you about…
ALL TOGETHER NOW
- Our teams have had extensive health and safety training to make sure that we are COVID secure across all points of the business.
- You are now required to wear a mask in all our waiting areas and changing rooms. You do not need to wear a mask in the class itself, although you are welcome to.
- We ask that you respect other Framers, be patient as we all get to grips with the ‘new normal’ and please let our team know if you see something that’s not right so we can sort it straight away.
- If you’re feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID please do not come to class. Stay home, move your frame online and come back to see us when you’re well again.
- Please be conscious of your arrival times at the studios, to help ease any potential crowding in the reception areas. We’ve also been making adjustments to the timetables, to minimise the congestion of Framers coming in and out of class at the same time.
- Smile at our FOH who will be behind a perspex partition, we have a no-contact policy at the studios so only virtual hugs for now.
- You will see touch-free hand sanitiser stations at all entry and exit points. We ask that you use them frequently – clean hands save lives!
- Showers are in use, if you have left your towel at home you can now hire one for £1 (free for members)
- We’re keeping the additional cleaning time before and after classes where you will be asked to wipe down your equipment with anti-viral wipes. Teamwork makes the dream work!
KILL THE VIRUS, NOT THE VIBE
We have done a huge amount of work to put processes in place to keep Framers safe while getting some much-needed endorphins. We are so excited to have you back in the studios with us!