1. Energy booster – Bee pollen is full of carbohydrates, protein (50%) and B vitamins; it enhances stamina and fights off fatigue so you’ll be even more energised during your FRAME CAMP session!
2. Soothing –it can be used topically to treat skin irritation such as psoriasis and eczema (amino acids aid regeneration of cells).
3. Immune system booster – according to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties, which apparently protect the body from contracting viruses
4. Infertility problems – Bee pollen is said to help women get pregnant as it stimulates and restores ovarian function. It is a hormonal booster and an aphrodisiac.
5. Digestive system – In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
Convinced of this superfood? You can add bee pollen to smoothies or on top of porridge, or why not come down to our smoothie bar in Shoreditch and order an Immuniser smoothie! It’s a blend of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, coconut water, almond and bee pollen and its perfect fuel for after a FRAME workout!