Saturday 23rd June, 2.30-4.30pm in Kings Cross
With Holiday Phillips
– Sometimes feel like you’re losing your mind because of the endless thoughts racing through your head?
– Long to feel free from anxiety, stress and the feeling that life is passing you by because you’re always thinking and never just living?
– Compare yourself to others leaving you with that niggling feeling that you’re not enough?
If any of that sounds familiar, this workshop is for you.
In this 2 hour workshop, you’ll learn all the tools you need to:
– Focus your mind, manage anxiety, stress & negative thinking
– Live in the present moment rather than constantly dwelling on the past or projecting into the future
– Replace your inner critic with a compassionate voice and love and accept yourself just as you are
Holiday is a Meditation teacher, & Transformational Coach, having trained under some of the world’s best teachers and helped many people transform their lives. Her key message is that we all have the ability to live full, happy and peaceful lives – sometimes we just need reminding how.
Book via the timetable from 2 weeks prior!