We’re on a mission to keep Framers Safe, healthy, sane and high on sweet endorphins.
A lot of Framers haven’t yet been double vaccinated, or live/work with those that are more vulnerable, so with this in mind we are going to keep in place a lot of the covid safety measures that have been introduced, over the last few months. Let’s work together to keep the studios clean, follow the guidelines and be sound, socially responsible Framers!
ALL TOGETHER NOW
- Our teams have had extensive health and safety training to make sure that we are COVID secure across all points of the business.
- Our team will continue wearing face-coverings in the communal parts of the studios, and we ask that you do too.
- We ask that you respect other Framers, be patient as we all get to grips with the ‘new normal’ and please let our team know if you see something that’s not right so we can sort it straight away.
- If you’re feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID please do not come to class. Stay home, move your frame online and come back to see us when you’re well again.
- Please be conscious of your arrival times at the studios, to help ease any potential crowding in the reception areas. We’ve also been making adjustments to the timetables, to minimise the congestion of Framers coming in and out of class at the same time.
- Smile at our FOH who will be behind a perspex partition, we have a no-contact policy at the studios so only virtual hugs for now.
- You will see touch-free hand sanitiser stations at all entry and exit points. We ask that you use them frequently – clean hands save lives!
- Showers are in use if you need them but we still ask that you bring your own towel at this point.
- Our studio cleaning procedures will continue, with touchpoints being cleaned in between classes. We are using top-grade hygiene products, including hospital grade sanitising wipes and virus busting cleaning solutions.
- We will continue to monitor the size of our classes, and will gradually be adding spots where we can so that you can get your FRAME fix, but to no more than 75% of our pre-covid maximum capacity.
- We’re keeping the additional cleaning time before and after classes where you will be asked to wipe down your equipment with anti-viral wipes. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Each studio will be clearly marked with personal workout spaces so that you can practice social fitnessing in your class. Please keep your distance from other Framers at all times and be especially mindful when you’re coming in and out of class.
KILL THE VIRUS, NOT THE VIBE
We have done a huge amount of work to put processes in place to keep Framers safe while getting some much-needed endorphins. We are so excited to have you back in the studios with us!