Ellie has been lucky enough to be travelling and working as a dancer for the last 6 years, mainly based in America, Germany and Monte Carlo. This Aussie is excited to now be living in London for more overseas adventures!
Ellie has always loved Reformer Pilates, enjoying this type of workout before becoming an instructor herself. She loves to teach a dynamic class which will make you sweat and feel the burn to some fun tunes!
She is pumped to see you in class soon to help you smash some awesome fitness goals!
1) The best thing about being a fitness instructor at Frame? To be apart of the Frame family – fun place to work surrounded my great people and great vibes!
2) What’s your go-to Frame class? Reformer Pilates
3) What mood in our mood filter best describes you? (Be honest now!) Pumped!
4) What’s the most important item in your gym bag? Dry Shampoo
5) After a busy day how do you chill the f**k out? Netflix and chill
6) What can Framer’s expect from your class? To feel a good burn!
7) My training style is…Dynamic
8) After work I…EAT!
9) My biggest release is…Having a good boogie on the df!
10) You wouldn’t know that…I sleep talk! I often wake up my partner by teaching Pilates in my sleep!