Frame’s very first stand alone Yoga Studio is in the heart of London, moments from our King’s Cross studio and from the dynamic hub of Granary Square in King’s Cross, is a tranquil oasis dedicated exclusively to Yoga.
JUST YOGA? WHAT EXACTLY IS ON THE TIMETABLE
Offering a huge range of yoga classes from some of London’s finest teachers, classes range from Meditation to well thought-out Vinyasa sequencing, to Rocket yoga.
In addition to open classes, there are beginners sessions, Mum & Baby Yoga, Yoga for Sports People and Pre-Natal Yoga.
There are plenty of Meditation and Yin Yoga classes for those who need time out of the whirlwind that is London.
At weekends, we have a diverse programme of workshops with key focuses such as Inversions, Hips, Backbends, Chakras, Acro Yoga…
FRAME YOGA STUDIO FAQ’S
WHAT FACILITIES ARE THERE?
The new studio has 3 changing areas and one loo. To make the studio extra spacious and airy we have not included showers, these are located one minute away, around the corner at Frame Kings Cross. There are cubby holes and shoe racks to store your belongings during class. Towels and waters available to buy.
CAN FRAME CARD CREDIT BE USED THERE?
Yes, Frame Card credit is valid across all of our locations
HOW MANY STUDIOS ARE THERE?
One Yoga studio with views across landscaped gardens
IS THERE A CAFE?
The cafe is located at Frame Kings Cross. You are able to pre-order juices and smoothies before your class which will be delivered to the Yoga studio at the end of your session.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE THERE?
A selection of London’s finest Yoga teachers – some existing Frame faves as well as some new faces. Check out the timetable for full details.
WHAT IS THE TIMETABLE LIKE?
– Weekday Mornings have one class at either 6.45am or 7am and one class at either 8am or 9.30am.
– Weekday lunchtimes have one class at 12.30pm plus an extra pre-natal class once per week.
– Weekday evenings have one class at 6.15pm and one class at 7.30pm apart from Fridays which won’t have a 7.30pm class.
– Saturdays have classes from 9am to 2.30pm and workshops from 2.30pm to 5pm.
– Sundays have classes from 10am to 5pm.
– The yoga studio opens 10 minutes before the first class and closes 10 minutes after the end of the final class. The main King’s Cross studio opens 20 minutes before the first class and closes 20 minutes after the end of the final class.
ARE STILL BE YOGA CLASSES AT FRAME KINGS CROSS?
No, all Yoga and Meditation classes and workshops have moved to the new studio meaning upping our Fitness and Barre offering at Frame Kings Cross. Expect an increase across Fitness, Yoga and Barre from September (across both studios) plus a new Fitness class launching Mid-September.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Just off York Way, approximately 10 minutes walk from Kings Cross station. Moments from Granary Square.