BEFORE YOU LEAVE
• Don’t forget your kit!
• Towels are free so no need to bring one.
• Check you received your booking confirmation.
• Check your journey on Google Maps.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
• Come to reception and say Hi!
• Let us know you’re new so we can look after you.
• Get changed if you need to and then pop your stuff in a locker.
• Chill in reception, make friends with other Framers.
• Listen out for your Instructor who will come and call the class in.
• Let the instructor know you’re new to the class, have an injury or are pregnant, so they can give you extra attention.
• Listen out when told what equipment you need.
• Work hard, smile, sing along, get sweaty…
• Forget about anything that might be worrying you – this is YOUR time for headspace!
• Ask the Instructor or team at the desk if you have any questions or would like any class recommendations.
• Grab a towel from reception and get clean in the showers (enjoy the lovely shower products – no need to bring your own )
• Book your next Frame class before you leave.
• Strut or shimmy out the door. Dance don’t walk. It’s compulsory.