DYNAMIC REFORMER PILATES TRAINING
Frame has been leading the way with Reformer Pilates and has a vast team of experts in the industry that have combined their expertise and knowledge to create this in-depth course.
With thirteen years of experience in delivering outstanding Reformer Pilates classes and with over 200 classes running every week we are proud to be setting the very highest standards for our teachers and therefore our clients. We have raised the bar and created a premium Reformer Pilates education experience, combining our expertise with the essence of Pilates’ original method to provide a thorough and extremely practical teacher training course.
YEARLY COURSE INTAKES
Winter, Summer, Autumn
Maximum Participants: 10 per course.
NEXT COURSE DATES
January 2024 (Weekends)
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th Jan
Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th Feb
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th Feb
Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th Feb
Saturday 9th March (Practical Assessment Day)
June 2024 (Two Week Intensive)
October 2024 (Two Week Intensive)
£1,800 upfront or 4 monthly instalments of £450
Frame’s Dynamic Reformer Pilates Teaching Training delivers multifaceted teaching skills, introducing you to the machine and a broad range of exercises to plan and safely and successfully teach group exercise classes on the Reformer.
You will learn a repertoire of beginner, intermediate and dynamic reformer exercises. Exercises are based on the original Reformer exercises devised by Joseph Pilates, with Frame’s Dynamic spin. You will learn progressions, regressions and modifications that can be added to each exercise, however students will learn to develop their own style through personal practice and observation.
The following modules are covered;
- Understanding the history of Pilates and lineage
- The principles of pilates
- Anatomy and physiology
- Beginner, Intermediate and Dynamic exercises
- The role and scope of practice as a Reformer Pilates teacher
- Class planning
- Cueing for successful movement
- Contraindications, common injuries and special considerations, variations and modifications
- Use of equipment including pilates circle, ball, pole, box and jump-board
- Practical Workshops: face-to-face learning, which involves a mixture of interactive lectures, learning experiences and a lot of practical movement and teaching.
- 3 Theory Webinars
- 1:1 Support Session
- 1 Assessment day (Practical and Theory Assessment)
- Attendance of 15 Reformer Pilates classes at Frame
- Self study, class planning and lots of self practice.
- 15 Reformer Pilates classes at Frame
- 1:1 support session with senior Frame instructor
- Use of Frame’s Reformer studios to practice teaching
- Access to class plans and training videos
- Become eligible to audition with Frame to become one of our Reformer Pilates instructors
- Successful auditions will benefit from our in-house mentorship to support transition from graduating to teaching on our timetable.
- 15% discount off a second course with Frame Academy
- Invites to quarterly Internal Reformer Workshops at Frame
NEED TO KNOWS
If you require any additional learning support, we will always offer extra support for your needs. Please let us know when you enrol onto the course.
Reformer Pilates uses specialist equipment and this course requires you to hold either a Level 2 or 3 Fitness, Pilates, Yoga or PT qualification.
A relevant course such as a dance degree or physiotherapist qualification and proven teaching experience will also be considered.
If you are unsure whether your current certifications qualify you to join, please get in touch and we will be able to advise.
“I loved taking the Dynamic Reformer Teacher training at Frame. I learnt so much in such a small period of time and the support and resources we received have been endlessly useful since starting teaching. There’s a lovely family feeling to Frame and I feel grateful to have been welcomed in!” Olivia
“My experience with Frame Academy’s Dynamic Reformer course was super supportive and informative. The tutors created a welcoming environment and presented the material in an engaging and accessible way. The structure of the course and workload felt manageable and the access to Frame’s amazing Reformer instructors and studio spaces were a huge help.” Danielle