DYNAMIC REFORMER TRAINING
Frame has been leading the way with Reformer Pilates and has a vast team of experts in the industry that have combined their expertise and knowledge to create this in-depth course.
With thirteen years of experience in delivering outstanding Reformer Pilates classes and with over 200 classes running every week we are proud to be setting the very highest standards for our teachers and therefore our clients. We have raised the bar and created a premium Reformer Pilates education experience, combining our expertise with the essence of Pilates’ original method to provide a thorough and extremely practical teacher training course.
YEARLY COURSE INTAKES
Spring & Autumn
NEXT COURSE DATES
Weekend 1: Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th September & Thursday 29th September (Webinar)
Weekend 2: Saturday 1st October & Sunday 2nd October & Thursday 6th October (Webinar)
Weekend 3: Saturday 8th October & Sunday 9th October
Weekend 4: Saturday 15th October & Sunday 16th October & Thursday 20th October (Webinar)
Weekend 5: Saturday 29th October – Assessment Day
Location: Frame King’s Cross & Shoreditch
Times: 13.00 – 19.00
Course Tutors: Rosaria La Pietra & Peter Clerkin
£1,800 upfront or 4 monthly instalments of £450
Early Bird Discount £200 if you register before 31st July! Quote EARLYBIRD
The Dynamic Reformer Teaching Training course delivers multifaceted teaching skills, introducing you to the machine and the broad range of evolved exercises, variations and modifications to teach on the Reformer.
- Understanding the history of Pilates and lineage
- The principles of pilates
- Anatomy and physiology
- Masterclasses with senior Frame instructors
- Beginner, Intermediate and Dynamic exercises
- The role of a Pilates teacher
- Class planning
- Cueing for successful movement
- Contraindications, common injuries and special considerations, variations and modifications
- Breath patterns
- 8 days face-to-face learning, which involves a mixture of interactive lectures, learning experiences and a lot of practical movement and teaching.
- 1 Assessment day (Practical and Theory Assessment)
- 3 Online Theory Webinars
- Attendance of 5 Reformer Pilates classes at Frame before the course
- Attendance of 10 Reformer Pilates classes whilst training
- Self study and case studies, class planning and practice.
- 15 Reformer Pilates class credits to use at Frame
- 3 months subscription to Frame’s on demand class platform
- The opportunity to trial with Frame to become one of our superstar instructors. Please note trials will be 6-12 months post certifying.
- Private use of Frame reformer studios for self practice
- 15% discount off your second course
NEED TO KNOWS
If you require any additional learning support, we will always offer extra support for your needs. Please let us know when you enrol onto the course.
Reformer Pilates uses specialist equipment and this course requires you to hold either a Level 2 or 3 Fitness, Pilates, Yoga or PT qualification.
A relevant course such as a dance degree or physiotherapist qualification and proven teaching experience will also be considered.
If you are unsure whether your current certifications qualify you to join, please get in touch and we will be able to advise.