FITNESS TEACHER TRAINING
Frame’s Fitness Teacher Training has been purposely designed to meet the needs and demands from the ‘boutique’ fitness studio and gym sector and reflects a huge leap in the improvement of quality and standards in fitness instructing within a group training environment. Upon completion of this course you will gain an Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training. Active IQ is one of the UK’s leading awarding organisations for the active leisure, learning and wellbeing sector.
YEARLY COURSE INTAKES
NEXT COURSE (2023)
Day 1: Saturday 4th February
Day 2: Sunday 12th February
Day 3: Saturday 25th February
Day 4: Sunday 5th March
Day 5: Saturday 25th March (Practical Assessment Day)
Please note, all dates must be attended to complete the course. The last chance to sign up to this course is the 9th January 2023.
Location: Frame Angel
Times: 11.30 until 19.00
£795 upfront or 3 monthly instalments of £265
An interactive e-manual is included within your course, you have access to this for 1 year. If however you would like to order a hardcopy manual, this can be added on for an additional fee. Please let your Academy support know when enrolling.
The Frame Fitness Teacher Training is an in-depth course to give you the knowledge and skills to plan and safely deliver, effective, fun and engaging group exercise classes.
As with all our Frame Academy training courses there will be a strong emphasis on teaching techniques, music choices and bringing the element of fun in. You’ll gain insight into the Frame studio concept as well as being able to experience Frame’s hugely popular classes. You will cover the following modules, amongst many more;
- Anatomy and physiology and how they relate to exercise and fitness.
- Health and Safety in the group training environment
- The skills to plan, instruct and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
- Teaching methodologies
- Progressions and adaptations
- Identifying customer needs and motivations
Total course hours = 230 Guided learning hours = 40
- Online e-learning (theory & anatomy)
- 4 days face-to-face practical learning days
- 1 Practical Assessment day
- Coursework, homework and class plans
- Online multiple choice theory exam
- Attendance of 10 Frame fitness classes, 5 of which prior to the course starting
The course is delivered via discussion based learning and lots of class participation. This is an action packed course, expect to jump straight in and get sweaty and be prepared for self study and practice!
The Level 2 Certificate in Group Training is your entry level into the fitness world, no prior education is required. The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary. As well as a genuine love and passion for group exercise classes and the determination to learn are the right ingredients for becoming a student on the Frame Fitness Teacher Training.
- 10 class credits to attend fitness classes at Frame studios
- 3 months access to our On Demand class platform
- Private use of Frame studio’s to practice in a studio environment
- The opportunity to trial with Frame to become one of Frame’s superstar instructors.
- 15% discount off your second course.
NEED TO KNOW’S
- All learners will be required to bring 2 people to the practical assessment day in order to teach a full group exercise class.
- If you require additional learning support, we will always offer individual support for your needs. We work with Active IQ who will also offer additional learning support, please let your Frame Academy support know when enrolling.